Homemade Bread Recipe
425g strength wheat flour
75g activated malt flour
320 g water
150g ready-to-use sourdough
- Once this time has passed, the dough will have been half “mashed” and the sourdough incorporated. Once incorporated add the salt and knead. After around 10 min, the dough should be smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a container slightly oiled and let it rise until it doubles in volume. The time will depend on the ambient temperature and humidity.
- Once the first block fermentation has been done, transfer the dough to the lightly floured table.
- Bend the dough inwards, being careful not to wear it out by giving it tension. Flip it over and make into a ball. Place the dough in a bowl or banneton with a linen cloth floured as the base where the fold is facing up and let it ferment for about two or three hours until you can see that the crumb is already formed if you a cut it with the knife. If you don’t see it, let it ferment more.
- Once fermented, carefully overturn the dough on a baking sheet. You will have to have preheated the oven to 250ºC. Make a cross with the knife so that it opens in the oven. Bake at 250ºc for 10 min with high humidity (spraying with a spray of water beforehand and letting the oven rise in temperature). Then lower the temperature to 200ºC and bake for about 40 min max.
- Take out the bread and let it rest on a grid.
Do you want to know more about our Products?
Subscribe to our newsletter, we will inform you about our flours, handmade cookies, recipes, points of sale … and many more things that interest you!