On this page you will find all the legal conditions that may interest you. The most important thing to know is the following:
• We only use your personal data to provide you with our services and to be able to send you our communications. We will never give them to anyone.
• We have a zero spam policy. You can control at all times what communications you receive.
• We never store your credit card details, which at the time of purchase are sent (encrypted and in accordance with the highest security standards) to the financial institution in charge of processing the payment. Your data is used solely and exclusively to make that payment.
The owner of alfonsop2.sg-host.com website is BonAppEat Ltd. (hereinafter “BonAppEat”), an Irish company with CIF 636014, registered with the Registrar of Companies in Dublin (Ireland) and with registered office at Lee View House , South Terrace, Cork, Ireland.
You can contact us at the above address or through our email firstname.lastname@example.org .
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Access to this website or its use in any way implies acceptance of these general conditions and those that BonAppEat may establish at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of the user to read the general conditions of use in force at all times.
The use of certain services will also imply the acceptance, without reservation, of the particular rules or instructions that BonAppEat may establish with a specific, substitute or complementary nature to those of these general conditions.
The conditions of use of this website are indefinite. BonAppEat reserves in any case the unilateral right to modify its content.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
Use of this website, its contents and services.
The user agrees to use this website and its services and contents in a correct and lawful manner, in accordance with current legislation, good faith and generally accepted uses.
The user will not perform actions that may cause damage to the web pages of this site or that may render it useless, overload or deteriorate it in any way. Nor will it carry out any activity that could prevent other users from using or enjoying the website normally.
The following acts in relation to the contents of this website are prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
• The violation of the rights of BonAppEat or its legitimate owners over said content.
• Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, unless you have the written authorization of BonAppEat.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
BonAppEat is the owner of the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property of this website. BonAppEat is also the owner of the intellectual, industrial and image property rights over the contents available on this website, or has the necessary authorization for its use. The access, navigation and use of this website by the user does not imply in any case resignation, transmission, license or total or partial cession by BonAppEat of the aforementioned rights.
Consequently, it is not allowed to suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright notice (“copyright”) and any other data identifying the rights of BonAppEat or its owners incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information or identification mechanisms that may be part of the content.
It is also forbidden to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the website for advertising or commercial purposes, if You do not have the express written authorization of BonAppEat or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
The name BonAppEat.com, and the corresponding logos, are registered trademarks and their reproduction or use is prohibited without the authorization of the owner.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is your sole responsibility.
BonAppEat is not liable in any case for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
• The unavailability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or contents;
• the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
• the existence of viruses in the content or other elements that may alter or damage computer systems and / or user data;
• any use of the contents by users, and especially illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order;
• the illegality, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the user or advertised on the website;
• the breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The user agrees not to use the website or the information offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, in general, to use it in accordance with the conditions established by BonAppEat.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the user, are their sole responsibility, without BonAppEat being liable for any damages that may arise from said activities beyond their control and without it having a effective knowledge of them.
On this website the user will be able to find various links that will lead him to independent BonAppEat web pages. Its sole purpose is to facilitate and encourage access to other services or sources of information on the Internet.
BonAppEat is not responsible for the contents accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links, nor for the modifications carried out in them, nor for the use made of them, nor for their technical availability.
The establishment of any hyperlink from a foreign web page to any of the web pages will be subject to the following conditions:
• The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents that are part of the Websites is not allowed.
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the Websites or their services.
• The use of “deep linking” techniques that generate confusion in the user, such as “framing”, and / or involve an improper or illegal use of the reputation of the Websites, or their contents and services, is prohibited.
The use of the website to send advertising or commercial communications, to broadcast messages for advertising purposes or to collect data for the same purpose is absolutely prohibited. Both the sending of spam and any fraud or abuse are activities punishable by law and BonAppEat will refer them to the corresponding authorities.
Modification and termination of services
BonAppEat reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of the services or contents of the Websites, in whole or in part, at any time, and without the need for prior notice to the users of the website.
•We will protect your data as much as we protect ours and we will not store it if it is not necessary to provide you with a better service.
• We will only use your data to provide you with an exceptional user experience and you can always decide what type of information you want to receive.
• At all times we will speak clearly, without surprises or detours.
We are aware of the importance of guaranteeing the right to protection of user data and in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), as well as in compliance with the applicable national regulations on data protection, the following points related to the treatment are reported of personal data in BonAppEat.
Identification of the person responsible for the treatment:
The person responsible for the treatment of the data collected through this website is BonAppEat. Ltd. with CIF 636014, and with registered office at Lee View House, South Terrace, Cork, Ireland
Purpose of the treatment and nature of the data collected
Depending on the form that you complete in each case, the data will be incorporated into a file owned by this company and may be processed for the following purposes:
• Web customers: When you purchase a product on our website, the data you provide will be used to process, send and invoice the products purchased. In order to place orders in the online store, each client will provide, voluntarily and under their responsibility, their personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number, billing information and payment method) which must be truthful and exact. The User who formalizes the online purchase process, declares to be the owner of the information provided, or, failing that, to have the authorization of the person on whose behalf they carry out the management. In addition, whenever it is necessary to enter personal data for the use or contracting of a service, the user guarantees to be over 14 years of age, BonAppEat Ltd. reserves the right to exclude from the services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
• Newsletter and commercial communications: In the cases in which you grant us your consent as provided in current regulations, we will use your identification and contact details to send you information about the news of the website, news of interest, as well as promotions and offers of our products and services. This information can be sent by post, telephone and / or electronically. In the event that you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you periodic communications via email, with information on topics related to the food sector. The validity of the promotions that we send you may be subject to the availability of the products and to more specific specifications about them. If you have any questions, we will inform you about the conditions of the promotions through our Customer Service Department.
• Request for information or questions about the product file: The data that you provide us through the forms related to the product file (name, surname and email address), will be used to answer the query or request for information about the indicated product .
• Contact: The personal data that you provide us through the contact form will only be processed to answer your query or request. The information collected is limited to identification and contact data, as well as data related to the nature of the request that you send us.
• Registered users: The information you provide us when registering is used to manage users of the website, check your orders and make your purchases more easily. You can also indicate your assessment in relation to the products you purchase through our website, request that we inform you when there is availability of a product without stock and we remind you about the purchase of products or calendar of birthdays and special dates.
•Other purposes: we may also use your data to carry out statistical studies that allow us to design improvements in the services provided and to carry out basic administration tasks.
• Information about your credit card: To ensure your security, BonAppEat Ltd. will not store any of your credit card information. At the time of processing your order, your card details will be transmitted, for the exclusive purpose of making the payment corresponding to your order, to the leading financial institution selected by BonAppEat Ltd. for processing the payment. Your data will be transmitted encrypted and in accordance with the most advanced security standards.
BonAppEat Ltd. will not admit attempts at false registrations or those that impersonate people or companies, the provision of false information in the registration form will imply the automatic withdrawal of the user. We reserve the right to verify the information provided by telephone verification.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the data is the consent of the interested party, which may be revoked at any time and the execution of the contractual relationship that is established when buying a product at alfonsop2.sg-host.com.
Recipients of the data:
We do not sell or sell your personal data to third parties, including your name, address, email, or your credit card information.
Nor will we make international transfers of them. However, the data provided may be shared with the following categories of companies in order to offer you our services, as established in this statement.
Companies that develop activities for your purchases to reach you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, packers and courier companies.
Professional service providers such as marketing agencies and other partners who help us run our business.
Credit reference agencies, top-level financial institutions, security agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Companies approved by you.
If you indicate that we can do this, we will send you marketing messages by email or SMS to keep you up to date with all the news from BonAppEat and to help you discover our products.
If you do not want to receive marketing messages, you can let us know through any of the following ways:
• Our contact form.
• Through a registered letter that you can send to the aforementioned postal address.
• Writing to our email info @ BonAppEat.com.
It should be noted that interrupting marketing messages will not stop service communications such as order status updates.
Display of online ads:
Like many companies, we put BonAppEat banners and ads when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and advertising exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies, pixels, advertising tags, cookies and mobile identifiers, in addition to specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as the service of Facebook custom audience.
Banners and ads you see are based on the information we have about you, or your previous use of BonAppEat, or the banners and ads you have previously clicked on.
Save your information:
We will keep your information for the time necessary for the management and provision of the service that you request or for the purposes for which said information was collected, as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and as long as you do not revoke your consent or do not request us. its deletion.
However, when you request the deletion of your data by the established means, these will be kept, duly blocked, as long as they may be necessary to comply with legal, contractual or regulatory requirements, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our terms and conditions. , or for the exercise or defense of claims, dispute resolution; cases in which recovery would be necessary.
You have many rights related to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is used.
• The right to access the personal information that we have about you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we have about you.
• The right to request the erasure of your data, or to interrupt its processing or collection, in some cases.
• The right to interrupt marketing messages and to withdraw your consent to other content-based processing at any time.
• The right to request that we transfer elements of your data both to you and to other service providers.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the regulatory body on data protection (such as the Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
BonAppEat Ltd. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
If you prefer, you can configure the browser to display the reception of cookies on the screen and prevent their installation on your hard drive. BonAppEat Ltd is not responsible for problems or errors in the operation of the website that may appear as a result of such changes and in the settings related to cookies.
Exercise your rights:
Any registered user can at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of the data, limitation and opposition to the treatment thereof, by sending a written notification to the postal address: Lee View House, South Terrace, Cork, Ireland. You can also exercise your rights through our email info@BonAppEat.com.
Users will also have the right to file a claim with the competent data protection authority if they consider their rights violated.
Changes to how we protect your privacy:
From time to time we may make changes to this page to reflect how we process your data.
In the event that we make any significant changes, we will clarify them on our BonAppEat.com website or by any other means of contact such as email, so that you can review and decide on the changes before continuing to use our services.
These Conditions are important to both you and BonAppEat since they have been designed to create a legally binding agreement between us, protecting your rights as a customer and ours as a company.
Currently, the contracting of products and services through the Websites can only be done in Spanish.
BonAppEat will not keep a copy of these conditions linked to each purchase, so we recommend that you keep a copy of them with each purchase.
The fact of placing an order on the Websites is equivalent to the full and entire acceptance of the prices, the description of the products for sale and the general conditions of sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
You agree to use the website to make legally valid inquiries or orders. You are also obliged to provide us in a certain and correct way your email address, postal address and / or other contact information, stating that you know that we can use this information to contact you if necessary in accordance with our Policy. Of privacy.
If you do not provide us with all the information we need correctly, we will not be able to process your order correctly. You will be able to identify errors in the data provided in the confirmation emails that we send you and, where appropriate, correct them through the Service of
Customer Service, through our mail info@bonappEat.com
By placing an order through the Websites, you guarantee that you are fully authorized to use the corresponding credit or debit card, if you choose that method of payment. Only people with the necessary legal capacity to sign contracts related to the class of goods and services proposed can place orders on the Websites.
Para realizar un pedido, deberá seguir el proceso de compra online hasta el pago. Una vez completado el anterior proceso, recibirá un correo electrónico acusando recibo de su pedido (la «Confirmación de Pedido»).
The articles offered through this website are only available in mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and mainland Portugal.
BonAppEat will do everything possible to please all its customers, but all orders are subject to the availability of the corresponding products: if supply difficulties occur, or if there are no items in stock, we reserve the right to facilitate information about substitute products of equal or higher quality and value that you can order. If you do not wish to order these substitute products, we will refund any amount that you may have paid.
BonAppEat undertakes to deliver the products in perfect condition to the delivery address that you indicate in the order form. You can request the delivery of the items, to another address and to a different natural person than the one signing the order, as long as the delivery address is located in one of the locations specified in the Availability section above.
Orders will not be delivered to PO boxes.
In order to optimize delivery, we appreciate that you indicate an address where the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
We ship through courier companies. You can consult the sections on delivery times and shipping costs for more information.
In each shipment confirmation we will provide you with all the information about your shipment (courier company and tracking number) so that you can consult and know at all times the place where your shipment is.
In the absence of the recipient at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a notice indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. If it is not possible to leave the notice, the carrier will try to contact you by telephone. If it is not possible to establish contact by this last means either, we will send you an email to the address that you have provided in the purchase process indicating the carrier’s telephone number so that you can arrange the delivery.
BonAppEat reserves the right to vary the type of shipment and the company by which it is made provided that said change does not entail a manifest damage to the customer.
The postage derived from the shipments of the purchased items will be reflected at the final time of purchase and will depend on the destination. See the shipping costs section for more information. These conditions may be modified.
For the purposes of these Conditions, it will be understood that the “delivery” has occurred or that the product / s have been “delivered” at the time of signing the receipt of the same at the agreed delivery address.
Imposibilidad de entrega:
Although we will do our best to always process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that prevent us from processing an order after having sent the Order Confirmation. In this case, we will proceed to the full refund of the amount paid by you.
We reserve the right to remove any Product from our website at any time and / or to remove or modify any material or content on it.
We will not be responsible to you or to any third party for the fact of removing any product from the Websites.
The prices of the products will be those published on the web at all times. These prices include the VAT in force. The price must be paid in full when making the purchase.
BonAppEat reserves the right to modify the sale prices that appear on the Websites at any time, but the items will be invoiced based on the rates in force at the time the order is registered subject to availability on that date.
Orders that must be delivered in the Canary Islands are subject to: (i) a different indirect tax (IGIC), (ii) customs procedures and (iii) higher transportation costs. Therefore, the final price of the products may vary with respect to those published on the Websites (valid for the rest of the national territory). For orders that must be delivered in the Canary Islands, the Websites incorporate a service that will modify the final price of the product according to the previous criteria (i) to (iii), allowing the consumer to know the final price of the purchase before placing the order .
Payment orders can be made using the following methods:
• Visa or Mastercard or American Express card
• Transfer or deposit into bank account
BonAppEat reserves the right to change the payment methods, being able to create new ones or eliminate any of the existing ones, without the user / client of the Webs being able to make claims for this reason. However, if the change in the payment method affects an order that has already been placed, we will contact the customer to inform him of said change, offering him the option to cancel the order if he deems it appropriate.
The charge to your card is made in real time through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution and once it has been verified that the data communicated is correct.
Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by their issuing entity, but if said entity does not authorize payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we will not be able to formalize any Contract with you.
BonAppEat reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the client and take the measures it deems appropriate (including the cancellation of the order) to ensure compliance with these conditions.
Liability and disclaimer
The responsibility of BonAppEat in relation to any product acquired on the Websites will be strictly limited, in any case, to the purchase price of said product and will not be compromised by simple errors or omissions that may have occurred, when all the necessary necessary precautions in the presentation of the products.
BonAppEat cannot be held liable by a client or a third party for indirect damages, operating losses or loss of profits occurred by whatever means, even if said damage, loss or damage had been foreseeable by BonAppEat or if its eventuality had been brought to its knowledge. .
Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the liability of BonAppEat under these general conditions may not exceed an amount equal to the amounts paid after the transaction that is at the origin of said liability, whatever the cause. or the form of the action in question.
BonAppEat cannot be held responsible for the breach of the signed contract in cases of force majeure, interruption of activity or total or partial strike – especially, of postal services and means of transport or communications -, floods or fire.
The provisions of this clause will not affect your rights recognized by law as a consumer, nor your right to withdraw from the contract.
In the event of a dispute, the client may first contact BonAppEat to reach an amicable resolution.
Written communications and notifications
Applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications we send you be in writing. By using the Websites, you agree that most communications with us are made electronically.
For contractual purposes, you agree to use email as a means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that we send you electronically meet the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
The notifications that you send us should preferably be sent through our contact form. In accordance with the foregoing and unless otherwise stipulated, we may send you communications either by e-mail or to the postal address provided by you when placing an order.
It will be understood that the notifications have been received and have been correctly made at the same time they are published on our website, 24 hours after an email has been sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. To prove that the notification has been made, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that it had the correct address, was correctly stamped and that it was duly delivered in the post office or in a mailbox and, in the case of an email , that it was sent to the email address specified by the recipient.
Comments and suggestions
We will be happy to receive your comments and suggestions and for this purpose we invite you to use our email info@BonAppEat.com
The delivery time of each product can depend on multiple factors such as origin, available stocks, the calendar of holidays, etc. The applicable delivery period is included at all times in the file for each product.
In cases where a delivery period of 24 hours is indicated, this period will be understood as a working day (Monday to Friday, not holidays) and the following conditions will apply:
• Orders placed before 5pm on working days will be delivered within the next working day.
• Orders placed on non-working days or after 5:00 p.m. on working days will be processed the next working day, calculating the delivery time from the latter date.
Delivery times may be altered in cases of force majeure.
If for any reason we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we will inform you of this circumstance and we will give you the option to proceed with the purchase by establishing a new delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund of the price paid. Note in any case that we do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
You can obtain additional information about the delivery in the section Conditions of Sale.
The shipping costs will be those published on the Websites at all times. These expenses will be added to the price of the products and will be clearly displayed before the order is placed. Likewise, we put at your disposal the following page with updated information on the applicable shipping costs at all times:
Cancellations and returns
The Client may request the cancellation of any order that has not yet been sent. If the order has already been sent, the cancellation request will be considered as a withdrawal and must comply with the provisions of the following section (“Right of withdrawal”).
The company accepts the cancellation of orders through the Customer Service: info@BonAppEat.com.
Right of withdrawal
To facilitate prior information to the consumer about their right of withdrawal, the applicable conditions are found on the following specific page:
As long as the returned product is in good condition, perfect functioning and in its original packaging, the total amount paid for the product will be refunded.
The consumer must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
BonAppEat may offer the user to make a small voluntary donation to different NGOs together with the payment of their order. The amount of such donations is transferred in full to the beneficiary organizations and is excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Returns of defective products
In cases where you consider that at the time of delivery the product does not comply with the provisions of the Contract, you should contact us immediately by email at info@BonAppEat.com providing the product data as well as of the damage it suffers. In some cases, we may ask you to send us a photo of the damage.
Once the notification is received, we will contact you to inform you about how to proceed, and by which courier agency you should return the property.
Once the merchandise to be returned has been received, we will proceed to carefully examine the returned product and we will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period of time if the return or replacement of the same is appropriate (if applicable).
In the event that the product (s) cannot be replaced, the amounts paid for those products that are returned due to some defect or defect, when it really exists, will be fully reimbursed, including the delivery costs incurred to deliver the item. and the costs you would have incurred to return it to us.
In the case of partial returns (that is, those in which items that were purchased in an order are returned together with other items), only the price of the returned items will be refunded: transportation, refund and gift packaging costs will not be returned.
The refund will be made on the same credit card or through the same means of payment that was used to pay for the purchase.
If you have any questions, you can contact us through our email info@BonAppEat.com.
The rights recognized by current legislation remain safe.
Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in these conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the conditions remaining in all other respects.
These general conditions are governed by Irish law.
These General Conditions are governed by Irish law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile.
Copyright © BonAppEat Ltd. All rights reserved.