- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
- Titular: Bon App Eat, Ltd. (onwards, “BonAppEat”)
- CIF: 636014
- Registered office: Lee View House, South Terrace, Cork, Irlanda
- Public Registry: registered in the Registrar of Companies of Dublin (Irlanda)
- Email: info@BonAppEat.com
Data Protection Delegate (onwards, “DPO”):
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF TREATED DATA
What categories of data do we process?
Depending on the purpose, BonAppEat processes the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, email address, image, postal code, telephone number, ID, registration number and / or fingerprint.
- Data related to customer ratings, if you have the corresponding consent, for the purpose of conducting quality surveys, evaluating products and services, as well as your experience as a customer..
- Academic and professional data: training / qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in professional associations or schools, in the case of selection processes.
- User identification codes or keys.
- Traffic and location data (IP´s)
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting BonAppEat from any responsibility in this regard. However, BonAppEat may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
BonAppEat reserves the right to carry out, at any time, as many checks and corporate verifications as are necessary to guarantee the accuracy of the data provided, thereby avoiding possible duplications and / or errors in the information provided by the Client, thus guaranteeing the requested service and providing greater legal security to both parties.
The data that in the forms provided by BonAppEat through the Platform appear marked with an asterisk (*), will be necessary to fulfill the contractual or legal purpose established.
Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to register on the Platform or attend to their request.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
BonAppEat, will process the user’s data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user on the online platform owned by BonAppEat (hereinafter, the “Platform”). However, in any case the user must verify and validate their registration on the Platform by entering their username and password through consent.
- Manage the contracting of products and / or services that you make through the Platform, or in the establishment itself, as well as the request for invoices and their collection and / or their issuance and remission by electronic means, provided that the request is made by the interested party or person delegated by him, in which case he must have the corresponding authorization. The data owner may revoke said consent at any time.
- Periodically send (via email, post and / or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online Platform, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the sector of products and services contracted through the Platform and of added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform.
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes Your consent.
- Only if the user has ticked the corresponding box, BonAppEat will be able to create a commercial profile using information provided by third parties and will be able to offer products and services according to their interests, as well as improve their user experience, being able to make automated decisions based on your personal preferences or interests, reliability or behavior, purchased products, etc. Based on the foregoing, BonAppEat may make specific offers, and send commercial communications adapted to your profile. In any case, the user may oppose or revoke their consent at any time.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring staff, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so your failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Carry out the necessary actions to protect the vital interests of clients when necessary, or compliance with court decisions and the measures agreed upon therein.
How long do we keep your data?
BBonAppEat will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked for the legally established periods, in any case, the period: 5 years, or the period established by law for any action that may result from the treatment.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the BonAppEat servers.
- Encryption of information on BonAppEat’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases in which BonAppEat has service providers or suppliers that are located outside the European Union, international transfers made with them are fully guaranteed in compliance with the standards established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of user data by BonAppEat to carry out the registration and registration of the user on the Platform is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case, as well as for participation in surveys of quality, the evaluation of products and services, as well as your experience as a customer.
For its part, the management of the contracting of products or services through the Platform, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
Based on the services provided directly by BonAppEat, the treatment will be carried out based on the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news related to our Platform, commercial and / or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users in The web and the creation of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with BonAppEat, are based on the legitimate interest of BonAppEat to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent so the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of BonAppEat.
In the case of registration in published job offers, your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, although this would mean that your application could not be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. . However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
In the case of the treatment of sensitive data, they will be treated for reasons of public interest with the consequent considerations provided by the data protection regulations, which must be proportional to the objective pursued, which is to enforce the law, respecting the other principles of the data protection regulations and establishing the appropriate and specific measures to protect the interests and rights of the interested parties, on the basis of the law of the Union or of the Member States.
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- OTHER DATA WE TREAT IN BonAppEat
Within BonAppEat’s commitment to privacy and protection of people’s data, we inform you of other data processing that may be carried out, within the framework of the relationship with customers, specifically, in relation to telephone service services.
In this sense, BonAppEat will process your data in order to improve the quality of our services, as well as manage the request made and provide you, where appropriate, the services that have been required.
The processing of call recording data is based on the legitimate interests of BonAppEat and, in particular, on the need to detect and improve the care provided through the telephone channel. The processing of data for the attention of your requests.
- USERS RIGHTS
What rights does the interested party have?
You can write to us at BonAppEat, Ltd. (at Lee View House, South Terrace, Cork, Ireland (hereinafter the “Address”)). At any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether BonAppEatse is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtener de BonAppEatla limitación del tratamiento de los datos cuando se cumpla alguna de las condiciones previstas en la normativa de protección de datos.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. BonAppEat will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions made by BonAppEat, if applicable.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the corresponding Data Protection Agency when the interested party considers that BonAppEat has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Last update: 01/09/2020
Copyright © BonAppEat Ltd. All rights reserved.